The Ski Club offers two types of membership, Full and Ordinary. For further information about a Season Ticket please call the office on 01 2955658.
Full Membership includes a Season Ticket which gives you following benefits:
- Unlimited recational skiing and snowboarding during slope opening times, including exclusive openings on Wednesday mornings and Saturday nights and Bank Holidays in peak season.
- Up to 50% discount on ski and snowboard lessons.
- Ski coaching in our personal performance and carving sessions.
- Freestyle on Friday nights.
- Race training for children age 7-12 (Minis) and youth age 13 - 18 (Race Squad).
- Snowboarding from aged 10 upwards.
- Family Season Ticket is for 2 adults and up to 4 children under the age of 18 years.
The Ski Club provides all equipment (skis/snowboards, boots & poles) at no extra cost.
Ordinary Membership gives you up to 15% reduction on class and practice prices.
Membership is open to all members of the public. The annual memberships run from 1 April to 31 March. The Ski Club's main season is from September to April.
You do not have to be a member to use our facilities but if you intend to ski or snowboard regularly there are considerable benefits as detailed below.
FULL MEMBERSHIP 2018/2019