|Lessons & Sessions||ADULT||STUDENT||CHILD/YOUTH|
|4 Class Pack||€185||€140||€140|
|Specialised Courses (4 weeks) - Kids Camp||€160||€160||€150|
|Courses||Adults||Student/Youth (13yrs upwards)|
|Learn to ski in 4 weeks for complete beginners||€140||€130|
|Get your ski legs back - 4 weeks (improver level)||€140||€130|
|Ski - Plough to Parallel - 4 weeks (Intermediate)||€140||€130|
|Learn to snowboard in 4 weeks for complete beginners||€140||€130|
|Snowboard follow on from beginners 4 weeks (Improver)||€140||€130|
|Kinder - 5 week courses - completed beginners to intermediate (Snow Cubs)||€150|
|Marmots - 10 Week courses - improver kids to intermediate||€250|
|Polar Bears - 10 week courses - intermediate to race level||€250|
|Minis - 10 week courses - Racing for 8 to 12 year olds - must be a season ticket holder||€130|
|Racing - 10 week course - Racing for 12 to 18 year olds - must be a season ticket holder||€130|
Reduced prices for season ticket holders for Kinder, Marmots and Polar Bears.
Kindergarten is for 5 to 7 years.
Children are between 8 and 13 years.
Youths are between 14 and 18 years.
A student is a full time student in college, with a valid student card max age is 25 years.
All equipment ie. skis, boards, boots and poles are included in the price. You only need to bring gloves and wear warm outdoor clothing (waterproofs/skiwear) and socks to your knees are recommended.
€400 for a group of 8, €40 per additional person.
€300 for a group of 8, €30 per additional child/youth.
€30 p.p. for a single session with your Snowsport Society (this rate only applies for minimum of 10 students).
€300 for a group of 8, €30 per additional child/youth. (Excludes December, January, February).
€30 p.p. for a single class; €100 for a set of 4 classes - week days only.
Special rate for full time 3rd Level Students with their College Snowboard Society. Normal student price is €30 with a valid student card.
Group rates not available during high season - December to end February.
Annual price valid to 30th April 2024
|Senior (Lessons at Adult prices)||€295|
|Student - 18 years||€295|
|Youth - 14 years||€195|
|Child - 7 years||€195|
Family - 2 adults and 2 children - up to 18 years.
Family - 1 adult and 2 children - up to 18 years.
€90 per additional child.
Click here to find out more about Membership and a Season Pass.
Accepted Payment Methods
All payments will be processed in Euro (EUR)
Booking terms and conditions:
- Class bookings and payment must be made in advance and are non refundable.
- Group booking minimum payment is as follows: Adults €400, Student/Youth/Child €300 which is required to secure a group booking. (Group price not available in high season).
- 4 Class pack is only available for individual use and is non-transferable. 12 month expiry date on all 4 class packs from date of purchase.
- Ski and Snowboard Courses - missing one week of the course may incur additional cost.
- Before purchasing a 4 class pack please ensure that the classes that you wish to take are available. Please call the office to check for classes 5 weeks or more in advance.
- Ski Club of Ireland reserves the right to cancel or postpone a class before its original start date. As much notice as possible will be provided and a full refund will be offered if no suitable alternative arrangement is found.
- Classes go ahead unless notified of extreme weather alerts.
- Lessons are of 1hr 30mins in duration except Kindergarten which is one hour.
- Please arrive half an hour before your class is due to commence to facilitate check in and equipment fitting.
- Everybody using the slopes must have completed an Indemnity Form. The Ski Club's indemnity form can be downloaded here or best to register online.
- All users of the slopes must wear gloves and outdoor clothing recommended.
- Practice is available for competent skiers and snowboarders. To use the ski slope without lessons you must have completed a course of four beginner lessons at the Ski Club of Ireland or have skied/boarded on snow for at least one week. You must be able to turn, stop, control your speed and use the drag/button lift. We reserve the right to ask you to join an appropriate class, if slope conditions require it as determined by the Team leader.
- Children under the age of 8 can only practice if they have used the button lift during Kindergarten lessons at Ski Club of Ireland.
- Parents must be present at the Ski Club for the entire session for children under 12 years of age.
- Change and cancellation policy:
- There is a €10 administration fee to change a booking.
- All bookings can be rescheduled with a minimum of 48 hours notice, subject to availability and administration fee.
- A credit in the form of a voucher may be facilitated should you need to cancel or cannot attend a lesson, with the required 48 hours notice and administration fee.
- Refunds may be facilitated outside these terms on medical grounds, a valid medical certificate is required, and a written request must be forwarded to the Ski Club of Ireland clg, Kilternan, Co Dublin. These refunds will be made through debit/credit card only with a valid proof of purchase.
- All sessions require a minimum number of participants for the lesson to go ahead. You will be contacted within 12 hours if there is not a sufficient number of participants for a session.
Registration Name: Ski Club of Ireland clg
Registered Office Address: Ski Club of Ireland, Kilternan, Co Dublin, Ireland
Place of Registration: Ski Club of Ireland, Kilternan, Co Dublin, Ireland
Co Reg No 98389
Contact Number: +353 1 2955658
Email Address: email@example.com