Instructions for using our online booking system:
To register yourself and family on our online system please click here.
For all courses please login or sign up before booking into a course as you will then be shown the correct price for your profile.
Parents or guardians will have to register their children under 18 years, you will need a different email address for each child.
What can I do online with this booking system? This is what you can do:
|Lessons, Courses & Practice Sessions||Adult||Student||Junior|
|Book a single lesson||€55||€40||€40|
|Book a course - price will depend on your profile type, which will be shown when you login||Variable||Variable||Variable|
|Book a single practice session||€40||€30||€25|
|You can purchase a “4 Class Pack” – *Valid until the end of season||€175||€130||€130|
- To get the correct price for a course please login in first and then a price is displayed for your profile type.
- When you purchase a 4 Class Pack, you must book your 1st class and we do recommend that you complete your lessons over 4 to 5 consecutive weeks for best results.
- When booking a ski or snowboard lesson, you have two options: a single class or purchase a package ie “4 Class Pack”
- You can book a single lesson by clicking on the class time Book Session you will be asked to complete your details ie name, address, email address, date of birth, mobile no. and eircode.
- Your email address will be your personal login id. And you will be asked to set a password.
- Each person should register themselves as everyone will require their own email address and will need to agree to our disclaimer.
- Parents or guardians will have to register their children under 18 years, you will need a different email address for each child.
- To register a family please complete waivers via this link for each child under 18 years. The second spouse/partner needs to complete their own waiver.
- If you are unsure of your standard please mention this on arrival and you will be given a short assessment to determine your level.
A “4 Class Pack” – you must first purchase the package and then you book your class by clicking on Book Session and payment will be redeeming one of your 4 class pack.
- If you need to cancel a class or change a date and time with the 48 hour required noticed please call the office on 01 2955658.
Season Ticket which is like a lift pass for the whole season
|Price||This price is valid until 30th September|
|Senior Citizen – Lessons at Adult Price||€285|
|Student (fultime) – Age 19 to 25 years||€285|
|Youth – Age 14 to 18 years||€195|
|Child – Age 7 to 13 years||€135|
|Family – not available online||€760|
- A Season Ticket give you unlimited recreational skiing and snowboarding throughout the season during opening hours and up to 30% off lessons.
- Pavilion Membership – give you club membership allowing you to vote at the AGM - €5 off a practice session.
- Please ensure that you choose the correct category of Season Ticket, if you do choose the incorrect one, you will be contacted by our office to amend your category.
Click here to go to our online booking system where you can join or book lessons or practice sessions.
If you have any questions or need to make a group booking, just call the office on 01 2955658 or send an email to email@example.com.